The Scalarworks LEAP/Micro Aimpoint T2 mount combines minimal weight plus ultra-high-performance design to create one of the lightest, least obtrusive, and easiest to use red dot mounts currently available. Machined from high-strength 7075-T6 aluminum billet on top-of-the-line CNC machines, the LEAP/Micro mount offers incredible rigidity while still weighing less than any other quick-detach mount available. Like all LEAP mounts, the LEAP/Micro uses Scalarworks' patented ClickDrive quick-detach mechanism for repeatable zero, fast mounting, and quick removal when necessary.FEATURES:
- Ultra-lightweight QD mount weighs just 1.52 oz.
- Patented ClickDrive quick detach system is recoil proof, returns to zero, and can be removed in under 3 seconds
- ClickDrive features a stopper to show when it has opened enough to clear a rail
- Forward lean for additional magnifier space
- Low profile mechanism with recessed heads doesn't catch on gear or knuckles
- Precision CNC machined from a single piece of 7075-T6 aluminum billet with 4140H steel hardware
- Places optical center height at 1.57" for Lower 1/3 Cowitness
- 100% made in the United States of America
- Protected by a Scalarworks lifetime warranty
The Scalarworks LEAP/Micro mount was built from the ground up to be one of the most state of the art red dot mounts available. By utilizing the latest CNC machine technology, Scalarworks has incorporated highly efficient structures in the mount to allow for maximized rigidity and impact resistance while simultaneously minimizing the weight.
Of course, a quick detach mount must be judged on the virtue of the QD system it employs. The Scalarworks LEAP/Micro is leaps ahead of the competition with the patented Scalarworks ClickDrive quick-detach mechanism. Despite only requiring enough torque to firmly clamp onto a standard Picatinny rail, the ClickDrive mechanism is entirely recoil proof. The unique self-adjusting mounting system is intuitive to use and fast, allowing the mount to be completely removed from the host weapon in less than three seconds. All of this without large knobs or levers that can catch on gear or tear knuckles when running charging handles. In fact, the ClickDrive is one of the most low-profile QD systems on the market today.
For shooters looking for one of the best red dot mounts for their rifle, the Scalarworks LEAP/Micro is an easy option, made even easier by Scalarwork's lifetime warranty.
Scalarworks is a shooter-driven company that has been on the bleeding edge of red dot and scope mounting since 2014. From their recoil proof ClickDrive quick detach system to their exceptional mounts for shotguns and modern sporting rifles alike, they are driven to build the best products available. They design, machine, and produce every mount in house, ensuring you get exactly what you pay for and stand behind every product they make with a lifetime warranty.