The Scalarworks LEAP/Scope mount combines minimal weight plus ultra-high-performance design to create one of the lightest, least obtrusive, and easiest to use scope mounts currently available. Machined from high-strength 7075-T6 aluminum billet on top-of-the-line CNC machines, the LEAP/Scope mount offers incredible rigidity while still weighing less than any other quick-detach mount available. Like all LEAP mounts, the LEAP/Scope uses Scalarworks' patented Quantum quick-detach mechanism for repeatable zero, fast mounting, and quick removal when necessary.FEATURES:
- Ultra-lightweight QD mount weighs just 5.70 oz.
- Patented Quantum quick detach system is recoil proof, returns to zero, and can be removed in under 3 seconds
- Low profile mechanism with recessed heads doesn't catch on gear or knuckles
- Precision CNC machined from a single piece of 7075-T6 aluminum billet with 4140H steel hardware
- Precision fit hinged rings ensure even pressure across entire optic
- Integral proprietary scope leveling screw makes scope mounting a breeze
- Wide rings increase mounting surface area for an incredibly rigid fit
- Fits common 34mm rifle scopes
- Places optical center height at 1.57" with 0 MOA of cant
- 100% made in the United States of America
- Protected by a Scalarworks lifetime warranty
The Scalarworks LEAP/Scope mount was built from the ground up to be one of the most state of the art optic mounts available. By utilizing the latest CNC machine technology, Scalarworks has been able to incorporate a tubular boom and I-beam bridge. These highly efficient structures in the mount allow for maximized rigidity and impact resistance while simultaneously minimizing the weight of the mount. To further reduce weight, each side of the precision hinged rings has been carefully lightened with a continuous scalloped curvature, leading to an exceptionally high strength-to-weight ratio.
The top hinged rings feature a high-strength, precision fit hinge that ensures even pressure around your optic. The wide rings distribute the clamp force across a wider area as well to secure your optic. To fully lock your scope down, an over-sized pair of CNC machined screws have been selected to not just add tension to the rings, but to further increase the rigidity of the rings. Making scope mounting an easier task than ever before is the proprietary leveling screw. Simply place your scope in the rings, and use the screw against the flat bottom of your scope body to ensure a perfect level fit that won't shift as you tighten the scope rings.
Of course, a quick detach mount must be judged on the virtue of the QD system it employs. The Scalarworks LEAP/Scope leaps ahead of the competition with the patented Scalarworks Quantum quick-detach mechanism. Despite only requiring enough torque to firmly clamp onto a standard Picatinny rail, the Quantum mechanism is entirely recoil proof. The unique self-adjusting mounting system is intuitive to use and fast, allowing the mount to be completely removed from the host weapon in less than three seconds. All of this without large knobs or levers that can catch on gear or tear knuckles when running charging handles. In fact, the Quantum is one of the most low-profile QD systems on the market today.
For shooters looking for one of the best precision scope mounts for their rifle, the Scalarworks LEAP/Scope is an easy option, made even easier by Scalarwork's lifetime warranty.