This light package contains a PLHv2-light head, 18650 body, and tail cap. It also includes a single KeepPower 3500mAh 18650 battery and an XTAR MC2 charger. While lumen output with this light is similar to the Surefire® M600DF head the throw is much better suited to a rifle mounted application at more than three times the amount throw than the M600DF. This light is a large step forward from the PLHv1 light. Lumen output is about the same but throw is greatly improved. Is the best balance of flood and throw available.
If you prefer this light in black, click here for the PLHv2-18650 Light Package in black.
If you're looking for the best overall output and throw this is the package you want. We also offer the same light in a shorter package with our 18350 body.
***Due to the chemical process that takes place during Type 3 Hardcoat, the finish on the product can vary from one to the next, even if it is the same batch. We strive to create as tight of a range as possible and match parts to the best of our ability, but be aware that there may be a slight variation between sections of the light.***
- Cool White 5700K emitter tint
- Made and assembled in the USA
- Drivers are fully potted and tested to withstand select-fire SCAR 17 recoil.
- Lifetime guarantee
- Approximately 1350 out the front lumens and candela is approximately 54,000. It is an excellent overall light head good for indoor or outdoor use.
- 6061 Series Alum bezel with Mil-Spec Hard Anodizing.
- Ultra-clear BOROFLOAT® lens allows 98-99% light transmittance.
- Length w/ Clicky tailcap: 5 1/2" / 140mm
- Head Diameter: 1 3/16" / 30.16mm
- Weight: 5.4oz (w/ tail cap and battery)
Lithium CR123 cells are not supported and if used will cause the cells to heat up and possibly explode or catch fire. We recommend the KeepPower 18650 high drain cells which can be found here. Runtime is about 75 minutes with the supplied 18650 cells.